Negotiating at the World Trade Organization
A unique insider's guide to the issues that have concerned developing country negotiators at the WTO since its establishment in 1995. It will be invaluable to those arriving in Geneva who need to brief themselves on the continuing story of the WTO negotiations, and those in national capitals in daily touch with their negotiating teams.
Trade Facilitation: A Handbook for Trade Negotiators
Provides background information on trade facilitation as a negotiating issue in World Trade Organization talks, and suggests how the negotiating approaches adopted under other WTO agreements, such as the Agreement on Customs Valuation or Rules of Origin, could be taken into account while developing new rules in this area.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development Expand or collapse me
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy