Our trade publications promote a development-friendly global trading system that creates greater trading opportunities for developing countries, while also strengthening national and regional capacities for export response from the poorest and most vulnerable countries.
Gender Mainstreaming in the Multilateral Trading System: A handbook for policy-makers and other stakeholders
The social dimension of trade policy and trade liberalisation is now a common topic in many official trade fora. However, this discussion is proceeding with little or no attention to the different needs, constraints and interests of women.
Business Guide to the World Trading System
This book provides an overview of achievements of the Uruguay Round and the legal system established by it, and explains the role of the World Trade Organization (WTO). A sequel to ‘Business Guide to the Uruguay Round’ (1995), this edition contains updates on new developments which have taken place since 1996.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy