Trade Effects of Rules on Procurement for Commonwealth ACP Members
1. Definitions and Clarifications
2. Transparent Government Procurement
3. Market Access
4. Potential Trade Effects
5. Policy Options
Annexes. Dominica, Nigeria, Samoa, Tanzania
Peter Trepte (Author)Peter Trepte is a legal adviser and Consultant in the law and practice of public procurement reform. He was also the Team Leader for this project.
Peter Pease (Author)Peter Pease is an International Procurement Specialist.
Anthony Butler (Author)Anthony Butler is a Procurement Advisor and staff member of Charles Kendall & Partners.
Annamaria La Chimia (Author)Annamaria La Chimia is a Lecturer in Law at the University of Nottingham and leader of the Humanitarian and Development Procurement Unit (PPRG, Nottingham).
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development Expand or collapse me
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy