Mainstreaming Gender in Debt and Development Resource Management
This handbook highlights the linkages between debt and gender and discusses policies and action taken by international agencies and bilateral donors to promote and integrate gender issues in the provision of development assistance.
Gender Mainstreaming in Conflict Transformation: Building Sustainable Peace
Issues of socio-economic development, democracy and peace are linked to gender equality. This book argues that gender equality needs to be placed on the policy and programme agenda of the entire spectrum of peace and conflict-related initiatives and activities to achieve conflict transformation.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy