Teddy Y. Soobramanien
Emerging Trade Issues for Small Developing Countries: Scrutinising the Horizon
This publication seeks to help Commonwealth developing countries adapt to emerging trade issues such as climate change, e-commerce, implementation of the SDGs, and the role of Micro, Small and Medium-sized enterprises and GVCs . It addresses systemic issues that impact on the participation in the multilateral trading system and WTO negotiations.
Small States in the Multilateral Trading System: Overcoming Barriers to Participation
This study provides a fresh perspective on how measures can be taken to enhance the participation of small states and least developed countries (LDCs) in the multilateral trading system. It contributes to the ongoing general debate about reforming the World Trade Organization and global trade governance.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy