Commonwealth Trade Review Series
Commonwealth Trade Review 2021
Commonwealth Trade Review 2021, ‘Energising Commonwealth Trade in a Digital World: Paths to Recovery Post-COVID’, presents empirical findings of the impact of the pandemic and proposals to boost trade recovery and resilience, by harnessing digital technologies, post-Brexit trading opportunities, and promoting sustainable green and blue economies.
Commonwealth Trade Review 2018
The theme of Commonwealth Trade Review 2018 is ‘Strengthening the Commonwealth Advantage: Trade, Technology, Governance’. It presents new empirical findings, rich insights and practical recommendations on how to boost the ‘Commonwealth advantage’ in trade and investment.
Commonwealth Trade Review 2015
Fundamental changes are taking place in the global trade landscape, and the Commonwealth, with its diverse membership, is adapting to and coming to terms with these changes. Offering insightful perspectives on topical issues that can contribute to promoting the role of trade in development, Commonwealth Trade Review 2015 addresses these issues.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development Expand or collapse me
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy