Report of the Expert Group on Strategies for Combating the Trafficking of Women and Children
Trafficking of people (mostly women and children) for commercial sexual activities and forced labour is one of the fastest growing areas of international criminal activity – and one that is of huge concern. Trafficking in humans is now considered the third largest source of organised crime after drugs and arms.
Freedom of Expression, Association and Assembly
This publication considers factors which hinder the enjoyment of these rights and posits guidelines to overcome these hindrances. It examines the fundamental human rights of freedom of expression, assembly and association as set out in the international and regional instruments.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy