Navigating New Waters: A Reader on ACP-EU Trade Relations
An essential reader and reference tool for trade experts and interested parties, bringing together key analysis on all aspects of trade negotiations between the African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) states and the European Union. This publication is comprised of two volumes.
Marginalisation of LDCs and Small Vulnerable States in World Trade
There are indisputable concerns over the ineffective participation of Least-Developed Countries (LDCs) and Small Vulnerable Economies (SVEs) in the process of global integration, and their failure to derive benefits from the ongoing process of trade liberalisation and globalisation.
From Doha to Cancun: Delivering a Development Round
In the eyes of the world, the Cancun Trade Ministerial Meeting will act as a litmus test of the major industrial countries' commitment to inclusive globalisation, to meeting the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) and to a stable and peaceful world.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development Expand or collapse me
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy