R H F Wilson
Planting and Establishment of Tropical Trees
A guide for non-specialist on how to plant and establish the right trees for any particular area. With line drawings and diagrams, it shows how to select the specimens, planting methods, and how to ensure that newly planted trees thrive.
Raising Seedlings of Tropical Trees
Designed to provide clear and concise information on how to select, grow, plant and care for tropical trees in both moist and drier parts of the tropics, this manual deals with all the procedures necessary for growing tropical trees from seeds.
Preparing to Plant Tropical Trees
This Manual is the fourth in a series of readable, well illustrated handbooks for propagating and planting tropical trees. Manual 4 is concerned with the key choices that lie between propagation of good planting stock, and its planting and successful establishment.
Rooting Cuttings of Tropical Trees
This book offers information on how to select, grow, plant and care for tropical trees. It is suitable for a small-holder and an experienced forester who are interested in growing trees in both humid and drier areas.
Growing Good Tropical Trees for Planting, Volume 3
This Manual is the third in a series of readable, well illustrated handbooks about propagating and planting tropical trees. The procedures described in this series of Manuals may be used with the majority of woody species to provide diverse seedling or clonal mixtures.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy