The Impact of China and India on Sub-Saharan Africa: Opportunities, Challenges and Policies
Through detailed country-level analysis, this study examines the trading partnerships between China, India and sub-Saharan Africa. It assesses the economic impacts, identifies challenges and provides recommendations to assist policy-makers enhance the ability of SSA countries to derive benefits and to take advantage of new opportunities.
Policy Responses to Trade Preference Erosion: Options for Developing Countries
A study that looks at how best developing countries should respond to the erosion of trade preferences caused by continuing multilateral tariff liberalisation, either through restructuring individual preference arrangements or by acting to offset the adverse effects of preference erosion.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy