Quantifying the Barriers to Services Trade in the Commonwealth: A Focus on Kenya and Rwanda
Quantifying the Barriers to Services Trade in the Commonwealth focuses on addressing policy barriers within services sectors in Kenya and Rwanda, including commercial banking, distribution and road transportation, which are key enablers of trade.
A Guide to Graduating from Least Developed Country Status: The Trade in Global Value Chains Perspective
This publication provides tools to analyse the trade-related effects of tariff preference and how to integrate private sector consultations and survey methods to take in the perspectives of lead firms and buyers. Essential reading for policy-makers and development partners to support LDCs to adapt to the challenges arising from graduation.
Tackling Corruption in Commonwealth Africa: Case Studies of Botswana, Lesotho, Mauritius, Rwanda and Seychelles
Tackling Corruption in Commonwealth Africa identifies the institutions in five countries that have taken the lead in reducing the impact of corruption and accounts for the factors – both technical and political – that have enabled these institutions to implement successful anti-corruption strategies.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy