The State of the Digital Economy in the Commonwealth
This first volume in the Commonwealth Connectivity Series explores some of the issues facing policy-makers in the Commonwealth in the wake of the Fourth Industrial Revolution. It provides policy recommendations that Commonwealth members can use to address the challenges and realise the benefits of the digital age.
Strengthening Disaster Resilience in Small States: Commonwealth Perspectives
Strengthening Disaster Resilience in Small States: Commonwealth Perspectives offers timely and expert analysis of differentiated exposure of small states to natural disasters, including an examination of specific interventions for strengthening small states’ resilience to this phenomenon.
Case Law Handbook on Violence Against Women and Girls in Commonwealth East Africa: Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda
This case law handbook illustrates the manifestations of VAWG in the respective jurisdictions in Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda, application of the law (national and international), procedures, current and recommended court practices, sentencing, remedies, ratio decidendi, relevant obiter dicta and the recommended judicial process.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy