Commonwealth Economic Development Report 2019
This first volume of the Commonwealth Economic Development Report reviews macroeconomic developments across the Commonwealth, highlighting key issues through the lens of the Sustainable Development Goals. It further lays out the appropriate actions Commonwealth member countries can take to arrest development challenges.
Overview of Youth Development in Ghana
This book makes recommendations for how Ghana can mainstream youth issues in its development strategies, providing baseline evaluations of socio-economic issues that particularly affect the youth demographic, such as underemployment, a lack of access to quality education and poverty.
Environmental, Social and Economic Development Provisions in Investment Contracts: A Resource for Government Lawyers in the Commonwealth
This book provides detailed guidance for government drafters and reviewers of investment contracts in the Commonwealth to achieve fairness and balance in investment relationships with respect to environmental, social and economic development matters.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development Expand or collapse me
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy