Sourcing Practices in the Apparel Industry: Implications for Garment Exporters in Commonwealth Developing Countries
Sourcing practices in the global apparel industry are changing due to the removal of quotas, new trade agreements and drive by apparel importers to lower costs. This study addresses the implications of these changes for garment manufacturers in Commonwealth developing countries.
Small States in Transition: From Vulnerability to Competitiveness
This title is a report of a follow up of a pan-Commonwealth forum of the same name held in Port of Spain Trinidad attended by over 28 Commonwealth small states. The study deals with the pressing economic policy question facing the world's smallest economies.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy