Leadership and Strategic Management in South African Schools
Focusing on leadership and strategic management, this volume offers insights into effective strategic management as a contribution towards educational transformation in South Africa, and guidelines on important aspects of good school management.
Managing the Curriculum in South African Schools
The introduction of Curriculum 2005 and Outcomes Based Education mark both a sea change in the way in which education is offered in schools, and a challenge to all involved. This book considers the main issues in curriculum management as education switches to a more devolved framework.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy