Management of Credit Schemes for Women Entrepreneurs in Africa
A Training Manual
Management of Credit Schemes for Women Entrepreneurs in Africa: A Training Manual was developed from over seven years’ experience of training and capacity building in the management of credit schemes for women entrepreneurs. Micro-enterprises offer an attractive channel for innovations in investment, especially in the rural and peri-urban areas where the majority of the population lives and which mainstream investors shy away from. Although the focus of the publication is on women entrepreneurs in Africa, the experience contained in the manual derives from a synthesis and an adaptation of experiences in Africa, Asia and other areas of the developing world.
This manual acts as a useful tool in capacity building through training initiatives for part-realisation of the Millennium Development Goals. Both the beginner and the professional will find this book a much-cherished addition to their catalogue of pedagogic tools for entrepreneurs - in Africa in particular, and the developing world in general.
Published with SFI Publishing.
2. Trainer’s Skills Development
Training Systems and Methods; Training Practice
3. Credit and Credit Management Skills
Entrepreneurship and Credit; Credit Operations; Management of Credit Projects/Schemes; Monitoring and Extension Strategies; Action Plan and Evaluation
4. Readings and Handouts
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development Expand or collapse me
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy