Development Challenges of HIV/AIDS in Small States: Experiences from the Pacific, Southern Africa and the Caribbean
Provides an up-to-date and comprehensive analysis of the status of the epidemic in the Pacific, Southern Africa and the Caribbean. It examines specific features of these three regions that contribute towards the spread of HIV/AIDS and identify the responses by various local and external stakeholders.
Labour Markets in Small Developing States
Explores the approaches to the challenge of human resources development in national development strategy formulation adopted by governments of smaller states across the world and considers the effectiveness of the particular strategies adopted. This book also explores the role of labour migration in this process.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development Expand or collapse me
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy