Building the Resilience of Small States: A Revised Framework
This study refines and expands the Commonwealth resilience framework, developed to measure the resilience of small states’ economies to adverse economic shocks, natural disasters and extreme weather events. It proposes policy measures for building resilience, and the areas in which key development partners can provide support.
Profiling Vulnerability and Resilience: A Manual for Small States
This book provides a tool for assessing both how prone a country is to external economic shocks – its vulnerability – as well as its ability bounce back from those shocks – its resilience. For economic planners, as well as students of the economies of small states.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development Expand or collapse me
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy