Least Developed Country Transition
Progress made in the Least Developed Counties (LDCs) in the Commonwealth will contribute to the achievement of the 2030 Agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). To this end, this book identifies areas in which international support measures could be improved to reduce economic vulnerability in Bangladesh, Mozambique and Solomon Islands.
A Guide to Graduating from Least Developed Country Status: The Trade in Global Value Chains Perspective
This publication provides tools to analyse the trade-related effects of tariff preference and how to integrate private sector consultations and survey methods to take in the perspectives of lead firms and buyers. Essential reading for policy-makers and development partners to support LDCs to adapt to the challenges arising from graduation.
Future Fragmentation Processes: Effectively Engaging with the Ascendancy of Global Value Chains
This publication provides a careful examination of global value chains (GVCs) within which Commonwealth members countries specialise at the sectoral level: manufacturing, services and commodity trade, including within the realm of the oceans economy, and reflects on future fragmentation processes.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development Expand or collapse me
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy