A Guide to Graduating from Least Developed Country Status: The Trade in Global Value Chains Perspective
This publication provides tools to analyse the trade-related effects of tariff preference and how to integrate private sector consultations and survey methods to take in the perspectives of lead firms and buyers. Essential reading for policy-makers and development partners to support LDCs to adapt to the challenges arising from graduation.
Future Fragmentation Processes: Effectively Engaging with the Ascendancy of Global Value Chains
This publication provides a careful examination of global value chains (GVCs) within which Commonwealth members countries specialise at the sectoral level: manufacturing, services and commodity trade, including within the realm of the oceans economy, and reflects on future fragmentation processes.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy