The Global Financial Crisis and Trade Prospects in Small States
This is the first study to look at the trade effects on small states of the current global slowdown. Export industries in these countries have been affected at least as much as those of other developing countries. The authors suggest a number of policy responses for governments of small states which may help to address the issues that arise.
The CARIFORUM and Pacific ACP Economic Partnership Agreements: Challenges Ahead?
A report on the CARIFORUM and Pacific ACP Economic Partnership Agreements that analyses the detailed implications for the economies of the countries involved of commitments signed or initialled, including an indication of the broad country and region-wide effects.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy