Managing Finance and External Relations in South African Schools
Aims to consider the concepts and principles of the important areas of educational leadership signalled by Nelson Mandela. This text uses South African case examples and activities to encourage reflection and personal development. It is intended for those who lead and manage in schools, or support them in a professional role.
Managing Human Resources in South African Schools
Effective management of all staff in schools is essential if the challenges of educating South Africa's youth are to be met. This book provides guidelines for professional development and competence in managing staff effectively. Case examples are provided throughout.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy