Interactive Tutorial of Tax Audit Techniques in Cash Based Economies
Each topic covered includes a self-assessment to help users review their learning.
The guide was designed and developed by Pakistan Revenue Automation (Pvt.) Ltd, a company owned by the Federal Board of Revenue of Pakistan.
Published by the Commonwealth Association of Tax Administrators.
Application of untaxed money
Diversion of income
Proceeding under other laws
Commonwealth Association of Tax Administrators (Author)CATA is the Commonwealth organisation for tax administrators. It helps member countries through training programmes, technical conferences and knowledge sharing to develop effective tax administrations that promote sustainable development and good governance over the long-term. With 47 member countries, CATA is presently the largest organisation of tax administrators in the world.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy