Engendering Budgets: A Practitioners' Guide to Understanding and Implementing Gender-responsive Budgets
This guide provides practitioners, politicians and policy communities with the basic information needed to understand gender-responsive budgets and to start initiatives based on their own local situations.
Gender Budgets Make More Cents: Country Studies and Good Practice
This book builds on a previous publication, Gender Budgets Make Cents, which was designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of GRB initiatives. It described the conceptual framework, evolution of the work and lessons learned, and provided brief summaries of country initiatives.
Gender Budgets Make Cents: Understanding Gender Responsive Budgets
Providing an understanding of gender responsive budgets, this text is part of the inter-agency programme of the Commonwealth Secretariat, IDRC and UNIFEM. It covers the theoretical framework, the evolution of work in this area, the role of different stakeholders and the lessons learned to date.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development Expand or collapse me
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy