Education, gender and health
Education, health, and gender equality are intrinsic to sustainable human development. Commonwealth books give guidance on developing strategies and tools to achieve globally agreed human and social development goals.
How to do a Gender-sensitive Budget Analysis: Contemporary Research and Practice
This document draws data from countries which already have gender-sensitive budgets in place, or those which are initiating them.
Developing a Professional Teaching Service
This book initiates a debate on how governments, especially in developing nations, can best enlist the expertise of people with an involvement (or interest) in educating the youth of the nation. It is directed at Ministers and Permanent Secretaries, policy-makers and people in industry, commerce, tertiary education and teachers.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy