The Emerging Debt Problems of Small States
Examines the history of indebtedness, its likely causes in different economies, and prospects for dealing with the debt problem. This book argues that there is a need for a comprehensive international framework to deal with it, covering fiscal discipline in small states themselves, and improved debt recording and debt management.
Mainstreaming Gender in Debt and Development Resource Management
This handbook highlights the linkages between debt and gender and discusses policies and action taken by international agencies and bilateral donors to promote and integrate gender issues in the provision of development assistance.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy