Information and Communication Technologies for the Public Service: A Small States Focus
Looks at the obstacles facing developing countries and what lessons they can learn from developed countries' approach towards e-government. This book reviews some of the considerations involved for implementing e-governance and e-government. It also includes examples of working plans for implementing e-government in Barbados, Belize, and Cyprus.
Growth and Success through e-Governance: Best Practice from Cyprus and Malta
Explores the experience of two states, Cyprus and Malta that pioneered the electronic delivery of public services. This book outlines the concerns associated with e-governance, including a synopsis of issues and experiences, and a comparison of e-governance efforts in Cyprus and Malta. It is intended for senior policy-makers in government.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy