Managing Human Resources in South African Schools
Effective management of all staff in schools is essential if the challenges of educating South Africa's youth are to be met. This book provides guidelines for professional development and competence in managing staff effectively. Case examples are provided throughout.
Managing the Curriculum in South African Schools
The introduction of Curriculum 2005 and Outcomes Based Education mark both a sea change in the way in which education is offered in schools, and a challenge to all involved. This book considers the main issues in curriculum management as education switches to a more devolved framework.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy