Developing Human Rights Jurisprudence: Judicial Colloquium on the Domestic Application of International Human Rights Norms: Bangalore, India, 24-26 February 1988
One of an eight-volume series recording the development of international jurisprudence in human rights issues and, in particular, the domestic application of international human rights norms.
The Commonwealth at the Summit: Communiqués of Commonwealth Heads of Government Meetings 1944-1986
This volume contains the full text of declarations, statements and communiqués issued by Commonwealth Heads of Government between 1944 and 1986. As these communiqués testify, the small association of old Commonwealth countries of 1944 has grown into a worldwide multiracial partnership.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy