The Gender-Responsive School: An Action Guide
Shows teachers, headteachers and school administrators how to spot the key spaces in school life where gender is important. This title gives them tools to address gender biases by changing attitudes and ideas among staff and students. It is full of activities that can be undertaken at either individual or group level.
Gender and Trade Action Guide: A Training Resource
The Action Guide is flexible and can be used by trainers or for self-study. It includes case studies, activities, training suggestions and recommended readings provided on CD-ROM and can be used as a basic introduction or as a resource to develop capacity building for others.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy