Navigating Uncertainty: Towards a Post-Brexit Trade and Development Agenda
Navigating Uncertainty offers timely and expert commentary on how a new UK trade policy towards the EU and developing countries could be designed and implemented. The essays unbundle complex issues and offer a context for the current debate, as well as providing a framework within which to assess and discuss the ongoing negotiations.
A Handbook on Regional Integration in Africa: Towards Agenda 2063
This publication advises and informs on current dynamics, opportunities, challenges and policy options for Africa’s regional integration agenda. It is a unique resource for supporting capacity-building on African regional trade issues.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy