The Right to Trade: Rethinking the Aid for Trade Agenda
Aid for trade has not delivered on its initial promise. To create a genuinely pro-development trade liberalisation agenda, Nobel Prize-winning economist Joseph E Stiglitz and Andrew Charlton put forward proposals that will help international trade work for developing countries and preserve a development-friendly multilateral trading system.
An Agenda for the Development Round of Trade Negotiations in the Aftermath of Cancun
The report takes a step back from the disputes and presents an alternative way forward for the Doha Round of trade negotiations, approaching the issues with a fresh eye. This report is by Nobel Laureate Joseph Stiglitz, Columbia University and Andrew Charlton, Oxford University.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development Expand or collapse me
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy