Achieving Education for All: The Case for Non-Formal Education: Report of a Symposium on the Implementation of Alternative Approaches in the Context of Quality Education for All
Looks at theoretical issues, and presents the findings of research carried out in Burkina Faso, about the indicators which can be used to measure the effectiveness of the right to education. This book also contains case studies from seven African countries, showing the diversity and potential of Non-Formal Education initiatives.
A Framework for Heritage, Multiculturalism and Citizenship Education: Seminar Papers and Proceedings, April 15-17 2002, Johannesburg, South Africa
This ground-breaking approach involves the key elements of heritage, multiculturalism and citizenship. The framework, easily adapted to individual countries, serves as a basis for organising curriculum and for teaching and learning resources.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy