Telephone: +44 (0)20 7747 6500
Email: [email protected]
Publications Section, Commonwealth Secretariat, Marlborough House, Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5HX, UK
The Commonwealth Secretariat produces publications as part of its mission to 'work as a trusted partner for all Commonwealth people as a force for peace, democracy, equality and good governance; a catalyst for global consensus-building; and a source of assistance for sustainable development and poverty eradication.'
We publish a wide range of titles that provide development research, evidence-based policy advice, best practice and policy implementation strategies tailored to policy-makers, researchers, advisers and development practitioners in Commonwealth countries and small states.
The material produced covers policy issues, case studies and good practice promotion in areas of Commonwealth expertise, including globalisation and multilateral trade issues, export and enterprise development, education, gender, public service management and reform, law and human rights, and issues of concern to small states. We also produce academic journals with commercial publishers. For full details of material published by other publishers under licence, including publisher contact details, see below.
Our publications are available to buy through this website and also through booksellers and distributors worldwide. You can find a full list of distributors by clicking on the Stockists / Distributors tab.
Publications of the Commonwealth Secretariat published by other publishers under licence
The Commonwealth Secretariat publishes extensively under its own imprint, and also licenses publications to other publishers. A complete list of licensed publications is given below.
- Commonwealth Law Bulletin (quarterly, published by Taylor and Francis Journals)
- Information Technology for Development (quarterly, published by Taylor and Francis Journals).
Contact details for our licensed publishers:
Taylor and Francis Journals, 4 Park Square, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 4RN, UK. Tel +44 (0) 20 7017 6000. Fax: +44 (0) 20 7017 6336. www.tandf.co.uk/journals.
For enquiries about these publishers or publications please contact the Commonwealth Secretariat Publications Manager, [email protected].
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Oceans and natural resources Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Sport for development and peace
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy