Public Sector Reform in Developing Countries: A Handbook of Commonwealth Experiences
A country-by-country synopsis of the public sector reform programmes in 40 Commonwealth developing countries, with a profile of each country and an outline of the reform initiatives, implementation processes, achievements and problems encountered.
Empowering the Customer: The Citizen in Public Sector Reform
This publication explores some of these recent strategies based on Commonwealth best practice. It presents, among other things, guidelines on developing clients’ charters, setting appropriate standards for public services, and meeting the expectations of the socially deprived.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development Expand or collapse me
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy