Bibliography of Commonwealth Apiculture
This book has a very simple format. It lists, in alphabetical order of first author, just about everything that has been written on bees, the practical application of bee science, beekeeping and hive products for all the countries of the Commonwealth.
Beekeeping as a Business
Beekeeping requires little, if any, financial aid and bee products have a good export market. They also provide nutrition for the hive owner. This book is easy to understand, and the text is well supported with clearly- labelled black-and-white drawings and diagrams. There are also numerous colour and black-and-white photographs.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development Expand or collapse me
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy