Promoting IT Enabled Services
Examines best practices of developing IT enabled trade in services. This handbook explains the key issues from the viewpoints of the regulator, the investor, the policy-maker and the donor. It provides detailed analysis of the Mauritian experience, which holds useful lessons for small states in particular.
The Export of Tradeable Services in Mauritius: A Commonwealth Case Study in Economic Transformation
Looks at the pattern of economic transformation for Mauritius, and makes specific recommendations for improvements in infrastructure, human resource capacity and the regulatory environment, based on four service sectors - financial services, information and communication technologies, health care services, and human resources services.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development Expand or collapse me
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy