Enhancing the Contribution of Sport to the Sustainable Development Goals
This guide builds on the work of previous Commonwealth publications analysing the role of sport in achieving sustainable development. Aimed at governmental policy-makers and other stakeholders, it provides evidenced and balanced policy options supporting the effective contribution of sport towards six prioritised Sustainable Development Goals.
A Handbook on Regional Integration in Africa: Towards Agenda 2063
This publication advises and informs on current dynamics, opportunities, challenges and policy options for Africa’s regional integration agenda. It is a unique resource for supporting capacity-building on African regional trade issues.
Judicial Bench Book on Violence Against Women in Commonwealth East Africa
The Judicial Bench Book on Violence Against Women in Commonwealth East Africa situates VAW in Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda. By placing VAW within the socio-cultural and legal context of the region, the bench book will enhance the ability of judicial officers to handle cases of VAW, both within a human rights as well as a gender perspective.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development Expand or collapse me
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy