Mainstreaming Gender in Social Protection for the Informal Economy
Explores the gendered dimensions of risk, vulnerability and insecurity and hence the need for a gender perspective in the design of social protection measures. This book provides an understanding of the constraints and barriers that confine women to more poorly remunerated, more casual and more insecure forms of waged and self-employment.
Gender Mainstreaming in Poverty Eradication and the Millennium Development Goals: A handbook for policy-makers and other stakeholders
This book explores the issue of gender inequality through the lens of the Millennium Development Goals, and highlights women's critical role in both economic growth and human development.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development Expand or collapse me
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy