Trading Stories: Experiences with Gender and Trade
Through twenty regional and country case studies, this book pulls together the key links between trade, gender and economic growth. It features ten case studies which focus on the gender impacts of trade policies on women and men. It then focuses on linking women with global markets through a range of practices.
Gender and Trade Action Guide: A Training Resource
The Action Guide is flexible and can be used by trainers or for self-study. It includes case studies, activities, training suggestions and recommended readings provided on CD-ROM and can be used as a basic introduction or as a resource to develop capacity building for others.
Gender Mainstreaming in the Multilateral Trading System: A handbook for policy-makers and other stakeholders
The social dimension of trade policy and trade liberalisation is now a common topic in many official trade fora. However, this discussion is proceeding with little or no attention to the different needs, constraints and interests of women.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development Expand or collapse me
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy