Enhancing Teacher Professionalism and Status: Promoting Recognition, Registration and Standards
Report of the Fifth Commonwealth Teachers’ Research Symposium, which brought together teachers, researchers and education policy-makers to share experiences from developed and developing countries both within and outside the Commonwealth.
Commonwealth Teacher Qualifications Comparability Table
Includes the comparability tables that offer country-country analysis of primary and secondary teacher qualifications offered in 35 Commonwealth countries.
Fair Trade for Teachers: Transferability of Teacher Qualifications in the Commonwealth
International teacher migration poses a wide range of challenges to the recognition and transferability of teacher qualifications across borders. This study aims to enhance recognition of teacher qualifications across borders and between the member countries of the Commonwealth.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development Expand or collapse me
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy