Achieving a Resilient Future for Small States: Caribbean 2050
Written by influential researchers and drawing on a wide cross-section of regional stakeholders and thought leaders, the study contains an assessment of the main challenges and opportunities for the Caribbean, scenario modelling of where it could be by 2050, and a vision for the region with sector specific goals of how to get there.
Building the Resilience of Small States: A Revised Framework
This study refines and expands the Commonwealth resilience framework, developed to measure the resilience of small states’ economies to adverse economic shocks, natural disasters and extreme weather events. It proposes policy measures for building resilience, and the areas in which key development partners can provide support.
- Agriculture Expand or collapse me
- Democracy and elections Expand or collapse me
- Debt and finance policy
- Economic development Expand or collapse me
- Education, gender and health Expand or collapse me
- Law and human rights Expand or collapse me
- Public administration and governance Expand or collapse me
- Small states Expand or collapse me
- Trade Expand or collapse me
- Youth policy